Which Exact Ventilation System is Best Suited for Your House?
There are a pair of ventilation systems—heat recovery ventilation (HRV) and energy recovery ventilation (ERV).
While each are acceptable for recent or improved energy-saving dwellings, the style you need takes into account your regional weather. Houses in certain regions, such as the middle part of the country, can benefit from both systems.
Find out about the equipment our professionals offer. Or call us at 631-737-5566 for extra facts on which specifically is correct for you and your loved ones.
Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Designed for chilly areas.
- Removes air from your house and replaces it with fresh air from the outside.
- Retains warmness so you do not have to heat up the refreshing air.
Energy Recovery Ventilation
- Most suited for arid areas of the United States.
- Distributes heat and excess moisture outdoors.
- Balances humidity so you can use your air conditioning less.