Is this year the year of a brand-new, top-notch Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new installation projects are an excellent investment. And by taking time to find the ideal make and model, it’s an investment you’ll enjoy for years to come
As your trusted team of heating specialists, Airmax Long Island boasts a reputation for expert furnace installation in Long Island. We use our years of experience to help you find brands and features that offer bigger, better performance. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see greater savings! But don’t delay, since this offer is only available until the 2nd of February, 2024. Check out some details below and give Airmax Long Island a call at 631-737-5566 when you’re ready to get your free, no-obligation quote for your 2024 furnace!
How Much Can a New Furnace Cost?
Like any utility system, it’s worth the time to consider everything that makes up the total cost of a new furnace. Here are a few things that influence what a new furnace might cost:
- Furnace size: Larger and multistory homes often need a more powerful furnace to adequately heat the entire property. A certified HVAC professional will know how to determine the best size furnace according to your exact heating needs.
- Total energy use: Highly efficient furnaces deliver heat more evenly, limiting energy use with no loss in comfort. Higher performance means higher cost, but lower energy use means savings on your monthly bills. You’ll love how much that can add up to!
- New features and controls: Furnaces with newer features like compatibility with smart thermostats are usually a little more expensive up front. But it’s also true, however, that these modern innovations can make getting the most from your HVAC system a lot easier.
The key takeaway is that getting a new heating system is about more than the up-front cost – figuring out a rough estimate of lifetime costs is just as important. Finally, you don’t want to wait until the furnace you currently have is on its last leg. Proper timing of furnace replacement ensures you don’t pay unnecessary repair costs for the older, less efficient model.
4 Advantages of Installing a New Furnace
Upgrading to a new furnace can provide a lot more for you and your home than just dependable heat. For example, they can offer other benefits such as:
- Enhanced Energy Efficiency for Lower Bills: Modern furnaces are subject to stringent energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- Better performance with features like variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors adjust their performance to use only the smallest amount of energy for the set temperature.
- Integration with Smart Home Accessories: Newer furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like thermostats with smart technology, opening new possibilities for managing your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Enhanced indoor air quality with better filter designs: The more effective your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality can be. Air quality is another important part of comfort, and filters reduce mold spores or pollutants.
Begin 2024 on a High Note with Airmax Long Island and New Furnace Installation
Improving your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot simpler than you might think. With a little help from our team at Airmax Long Island, all you’ll have to do is let us know what your perfect furnace should have. Our team of expert installers will use every tool at their disposal to find and set you up with a model that meets those needs.
Interested in starting the new year on a warmer note? Request your complimentary quote for new furnace installation today, and remember to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.