As warmer weather rolls around, you could be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Long Island? Even if your AC system is newer or was cooling well last summer.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new automobile and never anticipate to book any work for it, such as putting in fresh oil or buying new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioning. It’s a machine that uses fuel and has moving parts. Like a vehicle, it can end up with leaks and its moving parts can fail.
Having your unit examined seasonally by a Airmax Long Island Inc pro can help locate minor troubles before they become huge breakdowns. (And cause your system to stop operating!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your AC is installed outside your home, it’s more susceptible to experiencing a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can negatively affect your system’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling an expert to maintain complicated internal components.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that collect inside your system can push it to work harder and lower airflow. Both these problems can lead to increased energy needs—and a bigger cooling bill!
- It could lengthen your equipment’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and could even help it work for a greater period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly energy bill and over the long run, as you won’t have to get new equipment as quickly.
- It helps identify minor problems before they lead to major, expensive issues. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will closely look at parts and carry out a cycle of air conditioning performance verifications. These all-inclusive measures often allow us to locate problems before they turn into big troubles that lead to a pricey repair bill.
- It helps guarantee trouble-free comfort throughout the summer. After your AC is tuned up, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your unit is ready to provide worry-free cooling. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers expect seasonal maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this tune-up, your equipment is at risk for premature failure and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A premium AC service should involve an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the services we’ll perform:
We’ll inspect the subsequent spots and parts:
- Overall unit state
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the jobs we’ll do:
- Install new air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lubricate moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Tune-Up Now with Airmax Long Island Inc
Now is the perfect time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Airmax Long Island Inc pros a shout at 631-737-5566 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we visit your house, be sure to look at our discount offers for savings on your upcoming maintenance.